Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Here are some photos that should have been posted long ago but I just figured out how to get them off of my phone. The photos are not professional quality, but you get the idea. Here's a real show off we saw at the zoo before we even walked through the front gate.
And this was a very friendly guy.
Here's Abraham with King Kamehameha the Great in downtown Hilo.

Our roof trusses are up and the metal roof gets delivered the first part of the week. Robert and I walked around the neighborhood today looking at landscaping and plants we like. We have gardenias blooming in front of our rental house and I'll get starts from them. Friends have offered ti, banana, kahili, pineapple, vanilla, and many others whose English and Hawaiian names I don't know yet. Time to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment